Monday, September 19, 2011

Drawing Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: Self Portrait

I do say, I don't like drawing myself... This was done quickly just to save me the agony haha. But I guess it didn't turn out too bad. The eyes may be a little off... As you can tell I ventured away from trying to make it realistic looking. I don't really like to try to interpret what I look like on the outside for all my creativity and inspiration is what is inside my soul. This experience has made me think on how I view myself... I rushed this and did it without much thought or joy. Do I think that I'm a boring person? ...I don't know. Maybe I just don't feel that connected to the real world. Maybe this type of portrait is not what I personally feel that is my style or ways of doing things. Anyways, I think this drawing challenge will give me a new outlook of what is important to me in my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment