Friday, November 30, 2012

Update and other Ramblings

Whoa! A whole year has past since my last update! Things have been pretty busy around here.  But now I have an unlimited amount of time until January 9th.  At last, let me explain. After graduation from my game design school, I had to find some other outlet to make money since the game industry in Arizona practically sucks... Anywho, I attempted to go back to school for management to give me a better chance in getting a job... wrong! Business school is just a waste of time as game design school.  Businesses promote people in house into management and I was stuck in a caregiving agency with no hope for advancement... fast forward.  I moved to a small town with my family and not a few months later my car practically blew up so I could no longer travel to the city for work.  Sold my car and bought a plane ticket to Raleigh, North Carolina where my brother has been so awesome to let me stay with him.

I'm getting the hell out of Arizona!

Raleigh has way more opportunity for me in what I am looking for.  And I have a drive to work on launching my own business soon.  When all goes well, I will write a great blog on how I did it and let you all know how to make some good money.  I have discovered a fantastic website that will help fund the start of my business for FREE.

That's right, you heard me... for free.  I will enlighten you on the details as soon as I get the ball rolling and share the wealth with you on how to make your dreams come true.  My stars are aligning, the universe is sending good things my way and I am so grateful for all that has come to past and then some.  Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you are happy, but I hope you visit a lot!!!

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete