Sunday, November 6, 2011

Holy Shitake....

Okay so my drawing challenge pretty much failed... but I reframed from StumbleUpon and Facebook! WOO HOOO!!!! No worries though, I'm drawing a lot more often. You can visit my deviant art account at www.supakunoichi.deviantart.com if you like! Here is a character design I've recently made:



Some recent news in the works is that I've gotten a coloring and lettering gig for a comic book! YAY! I'm still looking for some freelance work so if anyone would like a design on something or whatever you can always contact me. I'd also like to point out that I will be developing a website soon for all my nerdy friends to help out in! Stay tuned for further progression in my works.

Thoughts of the day: Through persistent research and work, one can achieve something great. Everyone seems to know this, though tools for motivation and dedication can effect the production of our lives and the progress of our pursuits.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea!!!!

    This is your cousin Joseph!!!

    I just found your blog!!! I love your drawing.

    Could you post more picture?!?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete