Saturday, September 17, 2011

Drawing Challenge

Hey you guys! I finally got the list for my 30 days of drawing! As a reminder, I will be off facebook for the 30 days starting on the 19th of September. Just follow my blog to see my progress on these drawings! If I happen to have your phone number I will be texting you, probably from lack of social stimulation. Haha! Alright, wish me luck!

Day 1: Self-Portrait
Day 2: Favorite Animal
Day 3: Favorite Food
Day 4: Super Hero
Day 5: Super Villain
Day 6: Sequential Comic
Day 7: Graffiti you would put on a Wall
Day 8: Favorite Animated Character
Day 9: Favorite Talk Show Host
Day 10: Favorite Candy
Day 11: Scene from a Movie
Day 12: Most Memorable Past-time
Day 13: Re-Design a Book Cover
Day 14: Favorite Fairytale
Day 15: Family Portrait
Day 16: Inspiration
Day 17: Favorite Sweet
Day 18: ZOMBIES
Day 19: A Sea Creature
Day 20: An Actor and an Actress
Day 21: Something you want
Day 22: Tattoo Design
Day 23: Your Zodiac Sign
Day 24: A Couple
Day 25: Scenery
Day 26: Something you don’t like
Day 27: A Dragon
Day 28: A Martial Arts Battle
Day 29: A Place you want to go
Day 30: An outfit from your Dream Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment